Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Top Twenty!

What: Top twenty favorite books in no particular order. Don’t think about it for too long. Take twenty minutes only to compile your list. Bold the ones you’ve read, or reread, since you’ve started blogging. Include novels, non fiction and plays.

It was harder than I thought, narrowing my list down to Only twenty books, but it was a lot of fun!

Pride and Prejudice
The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
Mandy
Daddy Long Legs
Make Lemonade
The Silver Cricket
Going Solo
Where the Red Fern Grows
Out of the Dust
Banner in the Sky
The Cross and the Switchblade
Maniac Magee
Little Britches
Gods Smuggler
Two are Better than One
Cheaper by the Dozen
The Thief Lord
The Gamage Cup
Golden
Julie

1 comment:

Hannah Jane said...

Rosie, I bet that if we took an entire day to write down all of the books we can remember reading, I would win. I can read faster too by the way.